Saturday, January 10, 2009

Shall we stay?

Shall we stay?

Not somebody's thought I think
Nevertheless, what I embrace now is no longer crucial
So, who am I to judge?
who am I to persistently be judged too?
WHAT am I to hold you from?
Deliberately I'll found an adaptation
I'll let you pass
Since being alone and lonely doesn't bother me
In fact, it's a bliss, although I don't really notice when It'll be

Here we are, again, telling beautiful lies
Said that we'll be friends, yet I saw an agitation to flee
My forlorn wont concerned me much
Indulging, craving with my own brand what will be done
Pleasure is Pain
Ugly is Beauty

I'm not blaming you
Everyone change
But if the evolve brings you away,
I'll be gladly to open the door
If it's discomfort, be willingly to search new ones
May you find a better soul to befriended
Departed I am, shall we stay?


*I'm not trying to provoke or offense or intimidate, but this is my feelings actually for these past days. YOU change and I'm not going to hold you on. Don't ask me too deep questions! It's not about love. :)*

No comments: