Saturday, January 3, 2009

DARI GABY!!

Soo... Ada peer lagi yang harus dikerjakan, dan berhubung waktu kosong, boleh deh. Jadi gue harus menyebutkan 10 lagu yang gue suka beserta liriknya.

1. Iron & Wine - Flightless bird, American Mouth
"And when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair. Stole me a dog-eared map and called for you everywhere"

2. Kumi Koda - TABOO"Tojita kokoro te moto ni wa so many keys. Himitsu no kagi dore de open your heart. Donna kimi misete kureru? Tomaranai TABOO, Tomerarenai TABOO"

3. Pussycat Dolls - Who's Gonna Love You
"Who's Gonna Love You baby? Who's gonna be there for ya? Who's gonna keep the faith the way that I do? Who's gonna hold you down? Pick you up off the ground. Who's gonna make your day the way that I do?"

4. Wonder Girls - Nobody
"I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You. Nan dareun sarameun sirheo niga animyeon sirheo, I want nobody nobody nobody nobody"

5. Kanye West - Love Lockdown
"So keep your love lockdown, your love lockdown. So keep your love lockdown, your love lockdown. So keep your love lockdown, your love lockdown. You keep your love lockdown, you lose."

6. Yuna Ito & Celine Dion - Anata Ga Iru Kagiri"And I see for one fleeting moment. A paradise under the sun. I drift away and I make my way back to you. Wasurenaide. You gave me a world to believe in. You gave me a love to believe in. Nando datte. Yarinaoseru. Ashita ga aru kagiri"
7. Jason Mraz - Make It Mine
"And timing's everything. And this time there's plenty. I am balancing. Careful and steady. And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting"

8. David Archuleta - Crush
"Do you catch a breath when I look at you? Are you holding back like the way I do?"

9. T.I feat Rihanna - Live Your Life
"You're gonna be a shining star, and fancy cars, fancy car-ars. And then you'll see, you're gonna go far. Cause everyone knows, who you are-are. So live your life, ay ay ay. Instead of chasing that paper. Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. You got no time for no inters. Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. No telling where it'll take you. Just live your life (Oh!), ay ay ay. Cause I'm a paper chaser. Just living my life (ay), my life (oh), my life (ay), my life (oh). Just living my life (ay), my life (oh), my life (ay), my life (oh) "


10. Various Artist - Just Stand Up
"The heart is stronger than you think. Like it can go through anything. And even when you think it can't it finds a way to still push on, though. Sometimes you want to run away. Ain't got the patience for the pain. And if you don't believe it look into your heart the beat goes on.

I'm tellin' you. Things get better through whatever. If you fall, dust it off, don't let up. Don't you know you can go be your own miracle. You need to know.

If the mind keeps thinking you've had enough, but the heart keeps telling you don't give up. Who are we questioning, wondering what is what? Don't give up, THROUGH IT ALL, JUST STAND UP!

It's like we all have better days. Problems getting all up in your face. Just because you go through it, don't mean it got to take control, no. You ain't gotta find no hiding place, because the heart can beat the hate. Don't wanna let your mind keep playin' you and sayin' you can't go on."

Wew! Gue butuh 2 jam untuk mencari masing-masing lirik! Hohoho! Yang lagu Just Stand Up gue memberikannya sangat panjang karena memang satu lagu MEANINGFUL BANGET!!! x)

Ayooo!! PR buat Pebri, Agnes, Caca, CM, Yosua! hahahahaha! x)

2 comments:

Gaby in Wonderland said...

wow..
No.6, 9, 10 favorite gw juga thu...
hihihi...
Tapi nggak masuk list gw...
hehe..

Mario said...

wakakakaka! memang! too many songs!